Monday, October 27, 2008

Mujhe Ghar Jaana Hai: Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif is presently in the US shooting for her Yash Raj film, New York directed by Kabir Khan (Kabul Express) starring John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh.

It has been over a month now since she is out in the US and before that she was busy shooting for over a month in Ooty for Rajkumar Santoshi’s Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani along side Ranbir Kapoor. So in total its been two months that she is away from her home.

“I am feeling homesick now” admits Katrina. “I have been busy working and have had no time to meet my family for a long time now. I really miss home.”

So homesick was the actress that Katrina says that she invited her pretty sister Isabelle to spend some quality time with her. “Isabelle was on a vacation. Since I insisted she flew down here to spend sometime with me.

My professional commitments have keep me busy. But I am thankful to God that my family flies down to meet me whenever they can.”

The biggest celebration that Katrina looks forward to is the family reunion during Christmas.

“I am trying my best to see if we can all be together. I want to be with them at least during Christmas. That will be my best Christmas present” says Katrina. “I hope no professional work comes up then. I have kept my fingers crossed from now.”

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment