Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Diwali Quotes: Cine Stars

Due to the recession in the share market, not only the share brokers but also the common man has to suffer a lot. It's result can be seen directly on the market.

Especially, even during festive occasions like Diwali, the recession is forcing many people to bring about a reduction in their expenditure. How much it affects the glitzy and glamorous world of Bollywood, let's find out from a few celebs.

Kunal Khemu – We spend money not because we want to but because it's Diwali and it's our tradition to gift people during this festival. As far as the recession in the market goes, well, it is affecting everybody. The only difference is that it affects people in varying degrees.

Mugdha Godse – Recession or no recession, I shop with utmost caution because I don't want to waste my money. According to our customs, I shop for gold or silver on Dhanteras and will do so this year as well.

Tapur Chatterjee – I don't think the recession is going to affect my shopping in any way. But I'm so busy these days that I just don't have time for shopping. By the way, I prefer staying at home with my family rather than shopping.

Aryan Vaid – Yes, I do feel that the recession will have an effect on my shopping because just today I read in the newspaper that a share broker committed suicide due to the recession. Keeping in mind the sentiments of a number of share brokers will influence my shopping.

Rajneesh Duggal – No, I don't think the recession is going to have an effect on my shopping.

Neetu Chandra – Yes, it will make a difference but not as much as it will affect the common man. I hope that the Almighty turns this recession into profit soon enough.

Shakti Kapoor – The recession in the market is affecting not only India but the entire world. I pray to God that the recession in the share market disappears fast.

As far as my family shopping goes, we'll just get two boxes of sweets and finish them off by sharing them among each other.

I don't burst crackers but I do burn little sparklers every year and will do so this year too. We celebrate Diwali in a very ordinary way and our grand total is Rs.872 and 81 paise which I have here.

Shweta Tiwari – This recession will not affect me because I have already done all my shopping in advance.

Mahima Choudhary – I shop so much the entire year that there's nothing left for Diwali. It's the same this year as well. As far as buying diyas, sweets and some gold are concerned, we shall do that as always to keep our customs and traditions alive. For that, the recession can't touch us.

Shreyas Talpade – Yes, of course, because the recession in the market has affected our film industry too. It's a little scary but the way things progressed, a recession was quite expected. That it will strike us this badly was not expected. Well, let's see, maybe we can get out of this quickly.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment