Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chi Chi vouches for plastic surgery?

Govinda seems to be doing whatever it takes to turn into a happening hero.

After his break from filmdom, things have gone downhill.

'Bhagam Bhag', 'Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute To Love' and 'Money Hai to Honey Hai' were booed by the audiences and 'Partner' was liked strictly by the masses only, thanks to Salman Khan's charisma.

But Govinda isn't giving up easily.

The buzz is that after finishing his current (mostly comic) assignments, he would want to do action! Yeah, you heard it right. Regardless of his age and physique, Govinda would like to turn into an action hero now!

He's so dead serious about it that he's decided to try out cosmetic surgery now!

He's reportedly said, "I'm thinking of going in for corrective surgery for my skin and face. Looks sell. And I need to look my best. My friends have sweet-talked me into it.

However, before the surgery, I have to complete my current assignments. Most are either on the verge of completion or release. I have seven releases in the next one year after which I want to come back with an entirely different look."

It's really difficult to envision a fat and ageing Govinda giving competition to the Hrithiks and the Johns (and other chiseled bods) of B-Town even after plastic surgery!

God alone knows where this guy is headed!

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment