Thursday, October 30, 2008

King Khan will light up your next Diwali

For all those who felt bad about the fact that King Khan was missing in action this Diwali, there's some good news.

There will be much of SRK in the latter part of 2009. The word is that Yash Raj Films have signed up their favourite SRK again.

No, this one isn't a comeback vehicle for old-timer Yash Chopra but a film with Ashutosh Gowarikar's assistant Rakesh Kapoor (the Yash Raj banner is promoting another new talent!)

Rakesh has reportedly said, "I cannot say anything. I just want to thank Adi (Aditya Chopra) as he called me up last week and selected my script and me as director. I am really excited as this will be the biggest film to come out in 2009, touchwood.

Shah Rukh is fixed and my friends Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy are doing the music. We are starting from March after Shah Rukh comes back from the US. Adi has said that they will release this film on 2009 Diwali."

SRK's 'My Name Is Khan' directed by Karan Johar is also releasing around Christmas 2009 and if this film happens it will be a double bonanza for SRK fans! His home production 'Billoo Barber' releases early next year as well.

So it's King Khan all the way in 2009!

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment