Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There is no leaning towards comedy in my career: Sharman Joshi

Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi who made a mark for himself with his comic timing in movies like "Style", "Golmaal" and "Dhol" denies that his career is only comedy centric.

"There is no leaning towards comedies as such in my career. If the script interests and excites me, I do a comedy but people are appreciating my roles in other films too. My role in 'Life in a…Metro' for that matter was a serious one and much appreciated. I enjoy doing every genre, " he said.

He added: "It is not a role that is important for me but the content of a film."

Sharman was recently seen in box office dud "Hello" and has a platter full of projects in his kitty with films like "Sorry Bhai", "Three Idiots", "To Baat Pakki" and "Allah ke Bande".

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment