Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aamir may not like his new look but ladies do

Aamir Khan's perfection ways haven't ever been hidden. And it has come to the fore yet again!

Most people especially the ladies can't stop raving about the actor's bald head-bare chest look in his upcoming flick 'Ghajini'. But apparently Aamir is not happy with his new look!

Reportedly the actor feels that he couldn't give his hundred percent and could have done a far better job with his killer street-fighter look had he got the chance to train more.

He's written in his blog, "So what do y'all think of the first look of 'Ghajini'? Actually I could have gotten into better shape. Had to stop training during the release of TZP, so, lost a month and a half there.

But it was impossible for me to train through that period. And I was also a little careless with my diet around that time Grrr... How I wish I had found the mental strength to keep at it."

This guy sure will not stop till he gets the best!

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment