Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Katrina Kaif runs risk of being exposed

Now everyone would feel that with her recent string of hits, Katrina Kaif would feel that she's the luckiest girl in the world.

But it's really not like that. Apparently the dame is worried and mighty jittery about the fate of her next film- Subhash Ghai's 'Yuvvraaj'.

The actress has reportedly says, "I really want this film to do well. This is my first romantic drama opposite Salman without the support of comedy like 'Partner' and 'Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya'. 'Yuvvraaj' is special to me and I want it to remain as a special memory. I play a cellist who is a part of an orchestra in Austria. "

Umm… looks like many others she also must realized the bitter truth- that she's a wooden actress. There's no piggybacking on Akshay Kumar or other razzmatazz to bail her out here! She must be scared that only a good performance would save her day!

She's added, "Subhashji (Ghai) spared no cost for my costumes. They must have cost lakhs but not once did Subhashji say anything. My styling was done by Rocky S and I wore outfits designed by Jenny Packham, Rocky and Tarun Tahiliani."

Wonder what happens if in spite of all the efforts this movie too goes down the drain like Ghai's previous over hyped ones- 'Yaadein' and 'Kisna'!

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment