Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Style Fashion Red Dresses Collection

If I never hear the song with the same name as the title of this Post, it won't be a day too soon, God it drove me nuts, but whenever I think about Red dresses it just automatically pops into my head and stays there, along with visions of Chris De Burgh - ugh!
So if you are not interested in trends, flinch at the thought of florals and have nightmares over nudes but are looking for a summer alternative to winters LBD, then look no futher than red. It suits all skin tones and hair colors and radiates sexy sophistication. Check out the selection below, all from Matches, which one would you choose? If money were no object, I would lust after lanvin!


Style Fashion  Red Dresses Collection
Style Fashion  Red Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment