Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fashion Whistles stripe and nautical trends dress last summer

Fashion Whistles stripe and nautical trends dress last summer

Sorry Coleen, I usually love everthing you wear. However this stripey dress is not doing it for me, nor you for that matter. I love it, don't get me wrong, I have always been a big fan of stripes and nautical trends, but it makes you look podgy, just like I did when I tried on a . You have done so well to lose your baby weight and I am not a fan of people who starve themsleves, I much prefer the look of real women, which you are (I know this because of your programme, Coleeens Real Women) but lots of your post baby outfits have had you looking quite svelte, alas not this. Of course I love the Wedges, Fendi Bag, watch etc but there are so many other beautiful things, with your budget, you could have worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment