Sunday, March 28, 2010

Celebrity Fashion With Nice Handbag On The Handles

Celebrity Fashion With Nice Handbag On The Handles

Many years ago, when I first saw Carrie sporting a Gucci Bumbag in Sex and the City, I knew I had to have one. It was total love at first sight as were many things I first saw on Carrie. Eventually I got one and I loved it and although I didn't have the washboard stomach of Miss Bradshaw, I was able to wear it without feeling too self concious (that wouldn't be the case now!) and as Little Man had a pram that you couldn't put a normal handbag on the handles, it was so useful, but I have been thinking a lot about this bag recently and wishing I could find it!
I never sold it on ebay, but for many years I haven't been able to find it. I have hunted high and low and can only think some dastardly removal man may have recognized the Gucci logo print and nicked it, as I have moved twice since I last saw it! Bummer eh!
I have often seen this bag being worn by people when I have been on holiday. Men have had it and women have had it and I have seen it slung over one's shoulders rather than being worn around the waist. I am sure I had it in my head that Bumbags would be around this seasons but I can't find one on any of the high end websites I spend hours browsing on. I have even been on Gucci's site and they don't have it on there either, does anybody know if Gucci still do this iconic bag? I don't think I would want one by another designer anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment