Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shahid-Kareena film likely to release soon

Kareena Kapoor and her ex-beau Shahid Kapur were a hit pair in "Jab We Met" and the actress says they won't disappoint fans as an on-screen couple in their much delayed "Milenge Milenge" either.

"I know people have expectations from us individually and as a pair. And they won't be disappointed. It's a very sweet film. And not dated at all though it got delayed. I'm as proud of 'Milenge Milenge' as I am of any of my films," said Kareena, who is currently dating actor Saif Ali Khan.

The romantic comedy by director Satish Kaushik has been in the making since 2005.

Defying all talk that she has been sidelining her only pending assignment with Shahid, Kareena said she had been running in and out of the studio to complete the dubbing before she leaves for a shoot in New York.

"We're all professionals here. For me it doesn't matter who the leading man in 'Milenge Milenge' is. For me what is important is that I made a commitment to two of my favourite people in the industry - producer Boney Kapoor and director Satish Kaushik - who've stood by me from the beginning of my career. How can I let them down? Boney wants a summer release for his film. I've to complete my dubbing before I leave," said Kareena.

"I'm running in and out of two dubbing studios. I've already completed most of the dubbing," she added.

"Milenge Milenge" is special because the former couple will be seen together after Imtiaz Ali's lovable "Jab We Met" in 2007.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment