Thursday, April 23, 2009

Purab Kohli swims with sharks

Bollywood actor Purab Kohli decided to take a trip down the wild side by diving into the great blue ocean in South Africa in the company of sharks - an experience he describes as the "most thrilling and scary moment" of his life.

While on a recent visit to South Africa, Purab, a trained deep sea diver, took a plunge into the ocean.

"I decided to do something different and went for this special tour. Soon I found myself in a cage which was attached to the boat. They put out a bait of flesh and blood and before we knew it I was surrounded by these gigantic creatures about 15 feet long," Purab said in a press release.

"As they drew close to the bait, the bait was pulled closer to me. Needless to say the sharks followed.

"Soon the great white hungry shark was barely 12 inches away from me and when she bit into that piece of meat I could see her saw-like teeth in full close up! So there I was, suspended in a cage deep down in the blue sea while this giant creature had lunch right next to my face! It was the most thrilling and scary moment of my life," he recounted.

The actor, who won rave reviews for his performance in hit film "Rock On!!", says he would love to experience such thrills again.

"She was so beautiful and scary at the same time. The shark was so close to me, it seemed she could kill me in a single bite with that jagged line of teeth. I am definitely looking forward to doing this again and recommend it to all," he said.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment