Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hidden Gems

Sometimes I play a game to beat the Photoshop blahs.....

What I do is move the cursor up & down the line of folders
and without looking I try to open a folder, after several misses
I usually get one open and after that I randomly double click any file.
I then treat that image as if it were the only image of it's kind.....I have to work it and make it work.
Sometimes it is fun and sometimes I wonder why the heck I saved that lame image in the first place!

Today while playing my game I popped open the above image of a Roseate Spoonbill and my jaw dropped.... it was full frame and razor sharp and it was hidden away trying its best to avoid me but I found it and now I am showing it to.............who ? You !

OK... I am bored again.

No comments:

Post a Comment