Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Akshay Kumar voted sexiest man by People

This week, in a special two-cover issue, People India names Akshay Kumar its first-ever "Sexiest Man Alive" for the year 2008.

Akshay credits his "Punjabi eyes" for his effortless sex appeal adding, "Just for the record, I'm not what you call good-looking. Our industry just happens to have excellent directors of photography. That's all," he tells PEOPLE on receiving the honour. Akshay was photographed specially for the issue in Vicenza, Italy. In the accompanying interview, AK talks gets candid...

"I think everyone just likes to change the way I look it seems to be an amusing pastime for them…I'm not afraid to try anything. It takes guts to be an icon. If we played it safe all the time, fashion wouldn't exist."

"My cleavage is my best asset. Women used to love my hairy chest too. Also, my Punjabi eyes convince women that I'm in love with them. I think that's why I'm always linked with my co-stars. We look so in love on celluloid that people think we must be having an affair."

"My son would probably kung fu my a*** if I flirted with anyone but his mother."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment