Monday, April 5, 2010

Top Favorite Dress Color From H And M Garden Collection

I have seen a few bits of the H&M Garden Collection on various blogs and very nice it looks too, I especially like the red flowery pieces.
Uni Girl came back last week and it seems that most of the allowance we give her to live on has been spent on clothes. I have spotted a few bits in the wash from New Look including 2 Nude colored tops and a very grown up looking dress with a thin black belt, but my favorite of all is the dress she is wearing in the picture below, she said I would be dead chuffed she has embraced the Nude trend. It is just the sort of dress I would buy, if I was her age and size, really pretty and I love the ruffle on the chest. After wearing it out that first weekend in London, Daughter 3 borrowed it to go out the other night. Big mistake, it now has chocolate on it and she has just thrown it in the wash basket. When I fished it out, I thought I had better check the washing instructions as I do with all new clothes, only to find that the item is Dry Clean only and is from the H&M Garden Collection. I am surprised that organic cotton should be dry cleaned and it annoys me no end, as Students on tight budgets can't afford dry cleaning, she moans enough about having to pay £9 every few weeks to wash and dry her clothes! Does anyone know if this is the case with all of the collection, is it all dry clean and if so, does anyone know why you can't wash organic cotton?
Top Favorite Dress Color From H And M Garden Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment