Monday, March 23, 2009

Sonal Chauhan wins the case against illegal website

Actress Sonal Chauhan will come up with an all new website of her own after winning the case she had filed against the person who was running a website illegally by the name of sonalchauhanworld.com.

“The person used to run the website illegally on my name. He would sell my pictures on the net without my permission. I took legal recourse and filed a case against him. He was completely shocked when he got our notice and immediately requested an out – of – court settlement. The fake website was removed,” said Sonal Chauhan giving an explanation.

“I was furious and angry when I came to know about this from my friends. I took the help of cyber police for solving this case. Now I am finally ready to come up with my own official website very soon” says Sonal.

This is not the first time that Sonal has had trouble in the web world. There were reports of her fake ID being used on a famous social networking.

Sonal Chauhan


For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment