Monday, September 6, 2010

Alice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend Collection

Being completely honest, I truly am not into today's pop artists and their style. I very much hate it sometimes when they are named fashion icons and/or turn into fashion designers and haven't even set foot in a design school. Ok, enough with the rant.

Now this editorial has made me make an exception. The New York Times Style Magazine featured Taylor Swift in their most recent issue and I must say how impressed I am with this shoot.

It was an Alice in Wonderland inspired shoot that definitely took my breath away. I must say I admire how poised, elegant and sweet she looks in every pic. I adore how the makeup looks on her and how she adds grace to everything she's wearing. She totally earns the title of fashion icon in my book. Alice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend CollectionAlice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend CollectionAlice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend CollectionAlice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend CollectionAlice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend CollectionAlice Meets Taylor Latest Trend | Fashion Trend Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment