Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspirations Are Around The Corner




4 Years ago, I decided to move to Santa Monica, CA. Today, I feel incredibly blessed with this amazing city that never fails to fill my life with everyday inspirations. One of my latest inspirations is a store on Abbott Kinney (I know this is Venice, nevertheless around the corner from Santa Monica) called Colcha, which is Spanish for quilt or outer bed covering (usually decorative). Colcha, the store, is itself a product of inspiration from the owner's travel and life experiences. At this not so little store, you can find inspiration everywhere you turn to, from its artfully crafted pillows to its eclectic furniture. Every piece tells a story. Read more about Colcha, Sue Cowie (the owner) and her inspirations, at: www.colchahome.com

Photos Via: www.colchahome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment