Sunday, January 24, 2010

Model Katie Price Sued By Andre

Model Katie Price Sued By Andre
Peter Andre is taking legal action against ex-wife Katie Price after she hinted in an interview that Andre may not have been faithful.

The 31-year-old model was promoting her new book Sapphire on the UK show GMTV when she was questioned about Andre.

Price told host Ben Shephard that she merely hoped her next partner would be faithful.


“Well, you know when you split up with someone you hear things, so who knows what's true, what's not? But as far as I know I think he was faithful” she said.

Andre is now pursuing legal action over model Price’s the comments, insisting that he has always been faithful and reports saying he cheated were false and hurtful.

In his column for New! Magazine Andre wrote, “I can hold my head up high and say I've been 100 per cent faithful throughout my marriage and still am.”

Taking advantage of her soapbox, Price took the opportunity to drop stealthy comments about Andre’s involvement with the children.

“I haven’t slated him or anything like that, but one good thing that’s come out of it – he’s actually doing things for the kids and it’s really nice to see” she said.

“Whereas me, I’m not doing any like media stuff with the kids because I don’t want to do that, but it’s good to see that Pete’s actually taking the kids out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment